CollarCrafts manufacturer warranty applies to all our products.
For defects that cannot be repaired, replace a defective item under warranty.
Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.
Covers product defects within 6 months from the date of purchase.
Warranties protect your purchase from defects in manufacturing, not from damage caused by use or normal wear and tear, neglect and accidents like:
- Damage from animal bites
- Exposure to sunlight or heaters
- Topcoat or color transfer from clothing dye, beverages, food spills or inclement weather
- Contact with oils, perfumes, creams, chemical products оr products with alcohol
- Scratches, soiled spots or marks from regular use
- Lost or stolen item
- Damage from sharp objects
- Discoloration or dampness from storage
❗️Please note wooden products can differ from each other. Due to the fact, that wood is organic each item’s colour and texture may vary from the pictures shown.
The little variations in color, also lines, drops and other marks on the wooden beads caused by their natural origin and manual processing are NOT considered to be defects in manufacturing.
- Proof of purchase: order confirmation or legible receipt with the defective product itemized and date of purchase visible.
- Pictures and descriptions of defect: Please take pictures of the defect, email the pictures and write a detailed description of the problem.
- Pack it well in a padded envelope or any safe package
- Indicate your name and phone number
- Indicate proof of purchase if under warranty
And send us your item at the address below:
Marcus Laurinstraat 24, 8310 Brugge, Belgium.
If you DID NOT purchase CollarCrafts products directly from our website, you will need to contact the sales channel where you purchased the item(s), we cannot return or exchange an item if bought from a third-party retailer.
Used or worn items will not be eligible for returns and/or exchange.
We cannot process any refunds or exchanges for items that are out of the 30-day window.
The customer is responsible for the product when In Transit back to our warehouse. CollarCrafts will not credit the customer if the return shipment fails to arrive at our warehouse.
We recommend customers pay for Tracking and Insurance with their preferred mail carrier when returning or exchanging items.
If we do not receive a returned item, and you do not have a tracking number to show proof of delivery, we will not process your return and/or exchange.